Monday, February 4, 2008

Game night with Grammy and the big game

Last night we all crammed into the biggest living room on the base and watched the Superbowl. It was only available in Portuguese, but nobody seemed to mind, even the playground work team. We all enjoyed the game and each other's company, even if there was a bit of taunting from the Giant's fans. I must confess that I went home before midnight. I wasn't going to stay up until 1 am to see the end, and since my team lost in the last moments I'm glad I was sound asleep. Then being the dedicated teacher that I am I was at the school early this morning getting my test ready for Literature/Grammar class for all my students we did stay later than me. Oh I am mean!!!!





Emma had fun while the other kids played the game of Life with Grammy. We are so enjoying having their company these days, they leave soon, and though they are very busy we are finding time here and there to get as much time with them as we can.


No comments: